|Home >> Hotels in India >> Hotels in Rajasthan >> Hotels in Jaipur >> Arya Niwas
Behind Amber Towers Sansar Chandra Road,JAIPUR - 302001 (INDIA)
|| Hotel Arya Niwas is a popular, family managed hotel located in the heart of Jaipur. The hotel aims to provide quality accommodation at reasonable prices.
The hotel runs in the former mansion / palace of one of the feudal lords of the old Jaipur State. The main hall of the hotel is 150 years old, repainted in the original style, using natural colors from various plants and stones.
Arya Niwas runs in an old haveli/ palace. We have tried to maintain the old world charm of the place.The main hall of the building, renovated in the original style is a treat to watch.
There are open areas, gardens, verandahs and courtyards all around.No pesticides, fungicide or chemical fertilizers are used. The hotel is home to many species of birds.Feeding the squirrels on the front lawn is a favorite pastime.
Yet another way to spend a lazy day is to read a book while sipping a cool drink on the terrace garden.
Have a quiet tea in the morning on the lawn, read a book on the terrace or write a letter. Arya Niwas is the ideal place to rest, relax and rejuvenate.
Hotel Arya Niwas offers good value for money with the following features:
- Well furnished rooms, tastefully decorated with traditional frescos.
- All rooms open in wide verandahs, overlooking courtyards or gardens.
- Air cooled rooms have evaporative cooling machines installed in them.
- All rooms have attached baths, with shower or bathtub and western style water closet.
- Hot water is available all through the day.
- Special emphasis is laid on cleanliness and maintenance of hygienic amenities.
- Heaters are provided in all a/c rooms during winter months.
- All rooms have colour TV sets with cable TV connection and telephone on EPABX.
- Room service for tea/coffee/cold drinks.
- Wheelchair access to selective rooms and public areas.
- Elevator to all floors.
|Tariff Valid from 1st Oct 2010 to 30th Sep 2011.
|Rooms on EP
- The rates are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Extra Bed is chargeable at Rs. 250 per night
- Above rate are not applicable from 20th Dec 2010 to 5th Jan 2011 - 15% hike will apply.
- Check out time :12 noon.
- Wi-fi enabled building.
- Safe deposit lockers.
- Tea/coffee makers in all rooms.
- Business center offering:
- Broadband Internet surfing, e-mail and fax.
- Transfer of data, web conferencing, scanner, CD burner.
- 24 hour long distance dialing including collect calls.
- Secretarial and Photostat services.
- Same day Laundry service.
- Doctor on call.
- Foreign currency exchange at very attractive rates.
- Wheelchair access to selective areas and rooms.
- Air Conditioned Conference hall (25 seats in U-shape).
- All major credit cards accepted (Visa, Mastercard, AmEx).
- Exchange library and reading room.
- Travel desk
- Airline, train and bus ticketing.
- Taxi car / coach hire.
- Itinerary planning, travel information and assistance.
- Hotel bookings in Rajasthan.
- Comprehensive, up-to date information available.
- Interpreter & Tour Guides available on request.
- Handicraft, gift and book shop with a wide collection of souvenirs, cosmetics, books, etc.
- Cultural shows and theme dinners on request.
- Popular cafeteria with an open kitchen serving Indian and Continental cuisine prepared under strict hygienic conditions.
- Eco-logically sensible operations and practices.Eco-logically sensible operations and practices.No taxes or service charges.
- Tipping is discouraged.
- Easy to book - We accept bookings over email and phone.
- Standby Backup generator.
our self service restaurant aims to provide fresh, hygienically prepared and reasonably priced food made under the strict family supervision.
We serve North Indian and Continental cuisine with a minimal use of oil and chillies. The list of dishes available ( Indian as well as continental, particularly pasta) changes every day., ensuring freshness of the product and a wider range of range in choices available.
Organically grown vegetables are also used. Samples of the dishes available for the day are displayed in the restaurant, to ensure that you are well informed about the food being served. Chitra Cafe offers both Fixed and A'la Carte menus.
The cafetaria features an open kitchen. You can walk through the kitchen, see the food being cooked, portioned and prepared in front of your eyes.