Village Kuchwahi, Bandhav Garh (Tala), Distt. Umaria, Guruwahi, Madhya Pradesh.
Nestled among the picturesque Vindhya Hills & the natural beauty of the wilds, Bandhav Vilas is the luxury jungle resort on the edge of the Bandhavgarh tiger reserve. The perfect base from which to explore the territory of the majestic tiger. The resort setting is picturesque with a dramatic watercourse and sun kissed private sit outs & decks. Charming luxury Villas, contemporary interiors with traditional touches, luxurious bathrooms and private open to sky courtyard are in perfect contrast to the ruggedness of the jungle.
In keeping with the stature of the jungle's star attraction, the royal cat, Bandhav Vilas welcome visitors to a truly regal accommodation, amid heritage settings. Everything from the luxurious ambiance to the recreational facilities and services - personalized but never obtrusive, adds up to give you an experience that will stay with you for life.
- Each villa is above 1000 sq. ft. some of them are handicapped friendly.
- All villas have a bedroom, a private sit out, a dressing area, spacious bathroom, private courtyard with rain shower and a private deck.
- All room are air-conditioned with a color television, mini bar, safe, tea coffee maker, telephone, Wi-Fi internet connectivity, hair dryer & a bicycle.
- En-suite bathrooms are equipped with hot & cold water, herbal accessories and fine linen.
- Bandhav Vilas signature bathrobes and slippers are provided for your comfort.
- The signature Bandhav Vilas aroma therapy service is offered every evening with the turn-down service.
- Travel Desk
- Swimming pool
- Wi-fi enabled
- 24 Hours Room Service
- Laundry Service
- Safety Lockers
- Hot & Cold Water
- Doctor On Call
- Wake-up Call
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Bar
Leisure & Recreation
- There is entertainment on all evening during the season.
- A large swimming pool with massage, meditation & therapy rooms.
- Discover the beautiful jungle of Bandhavgarh Tiger reserve with trained naturalists and travel in comfortable front facing safari vehicle (gypsy) equipped with tripod and coolbox.
Restaurant & Bar
- A library bar & lounge.
- Meals served are a melange of Indian and International cuisines.
- Open air dinning under a star strewn sky with bonfire and tribal dance.