Ghatghar Road, Opp. Buddhvihar Temple, Village Shendi Bhandardara, Dist. Ahmednagar, Maharashtra, India.
- This is your invitation to Nature's ultimate playground, where beauty abounds and adventure awaits you around every turn... This is your invitation to Anandvan Resort in Bhandardara.
- A rustic luxury, nestled amid Maharashtra’s rolling Sahyadri Hills, Anandvan Resort takes you as close to unspoiled nature as you can possibly get.
- Don’t miss this chance to treat yourself and your family to an unforgettable vacation, or a delightful weekend away.
- By Rail: From Igatpuri - 45 Kms
- By Road : From Mumbai - 165 Kms, From Pune - 190 Kms, From Nashik - 60 kms
Anandvan Resort consists of aesthetically designed Individual AC Cottages, each having a private Garden with a breath taking view of the Lake and the Sahayadri ranges. These cottages are spacious with comfortable interiors and equipped with modern amenities.
All bedrooms are air-conditioned with a living room ideal in accommodating a family of 4 or conference participants on double / triple / quatrain occupancy.
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis room
- Back-up Generator
- Doctor On Call
Restaurant & Bar
- Anandvan Resort is proud to offer guests a variety of different cuisines to suit the most discerning diner. A range of delicious vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes is served by a team whose only aim is to please.
- Anandvan’s signature restaurant "The Oak" offers a fine dining experience in exquisite surroundings. Expert chefs prepare delicious meals that perfectly balance the twin requirements of great taste and good health. The restaurant creates a rustic, yet refined ambience to perfectly complement the cuisine.
- Guests can also dine outdoors under the stars at The Lake View Grill, overlooking the picturesque Arthur Lake. A garden barbecue offers the option of nibbling on delicious tidbits, while wandering or relaxing in the resort’s lush gardens.
- "Wilson's Bar" is well stocked for any significant celebration, or for just celebrating being away from the madding crowd!